Sunday, January 11, 2015

♥ Update & Current Favs ♥

Hello kittens,

I'm in the mood to write a blog post even though I have nothing specific to talk about. It's 12:23 in the morning, I have work at 9, My Chemical Romance playing in the background to feed my teen angst and a headache from eating too many sour skittles. Perfect blog writing conditions, right? Not really, I'm a weirdo. I thought I'd do a lil update and my current favourite things! So basically I'm just talking shit, nothing new. Firstly I want to apologise for my previous posts. A lot of the photos are broken and I'm working on how to fix and prevent it. It's super discouraging and frustrating. I'm a lazy perfectionist, meaning that if something isn't perfect without any effort I will give up straight away (my highschool grades reflect that - except I did well English and Film & TV - just natural talent I guess *sassy hair flip*). I kind of want to set my laptop on fire, not gonna lie. Fire is always the solution.

I got my hair did two days ago! I am super super in love with it, I literally have 1000 selfies already. It's a stunning vibrant pinky magenta shade. I don't even know, it's just really great and makes me feel super happy. It's stained my pillow cases, skin and heart. *single tear*

Squeeee
Before & after (makeup as well duh) I realise that I look like a swollen half potato/half toddler without makeup and yes I have been pulling my brow hair out because I'm an idiot. Praise the dipdip.

dis is y u take a girl swimmin 4 the 1st date huehuehue

If you reverse my before and after, it looks like an anti-drug campaign. Meth is one hell of a drug. Not even once. Just a lil disclaimer: I just know some people are going to look at that and think ermergeerdd she's so fake, how deceptive, instant boner killer etc etc but I don't wear makeup for anyone but myself. It's a creative outlet, it's therapeutic, it helps me feel like I could kill a man and get away with it - I mean, what? To be honest, the before isn't even my true form. I am actually a slimy serpent from the underworld. Now that that is out of the way, let's get back to being a vain and appreciating my skillz.

werk
Mirror selfies with a note 3 is not practical
still kawaii tho
do u feel it now mr. krabs??

Another really really important thing happened - a cat came up to me outside of the salon and nuzzled my face. When a cat immediately likes you, you feel chosen. You feel like you have just been knighted by the queen. You feel like your soul has transcended time and space. I know it's only the 11th of January but this will probably be the highlight of my year.

this makes me so emotional

Not much else has happened, I live an extraordinary ordinary life. I pretty much work, sleep, eat and internet. I'm looking forward to celebrating my good friend Emma's 21st and also going on a cruise with my sister later this month!! As usual, I'm stressing over what I'm going to wear hahaha. I will have a massive post about my cruise experience so look out for that!

♥ ♥ ♥ Current favourite things ♥ ♥ ♥

Music:
♥ Take Me To Church by Hozier
♥ Freaks by Timmy Trumpet & Savage
♥ Heart of Glass by Blondie
♥ Too Little Too Late by Metric
♥ My Number by Foals
♥ Ah Yeah So What by Wiley & Elen Levon
♥ i by Kendrick Lamar
♥ Sundream by Rufus

Beauty:
♥ Smashbox Studio skin (I even love it more than Double Wear!)

♥ Stila Stay All Day eyeliner (forever)
♥ Sukin eye serum
♥ Senscience Moisture Lock
♥ Flora by Gucci
♥ Nars Audacious lipstick in Claudia
♥ Nars velvet matte lip pencil in Roman Holiday
♥ Too Faced perfect flush blush in Candy Glow

Misc:
♥ Yoosh Aloe Vera drink!!
♥ probably going to be shot for this but pewdiepie!
♥ iflscience.com
♥ my new bag which I don't have a good photo of but it's cute trust me
♥ @baconcup the cat on instagram
♥ the colour pink
♥ this unicorn blood mug I bought!!

♥ all the positive, loving people in my life off and on the internet
♥ cute boys
♥ cute girls
♥ people who take their precious time to read my stupid blog

It's 2:06am in the morning and I regret everything.

♥♥♥ Courtney

1 comment: