Sunday, September 14, 2014

*sassy hair flip*

Courtney Beth has been dubbed as '#1 Everything Beauty Related member' by Shannon herself. She has been described as being 'funny but still knowing her shit' and 'short overweight crazy cat lady with no real life ambitions and a talent for ruining things'.

She rose from the depths of hell on the 5th of October, 1994. From the outside, she has lived a mundane average suburban life. It's true... from the inside, upside, downside and from every other damn side. However, her weird imagination, humour and melodramatic attitude makes it all entertaining... for herself. She can be seen regularly laughing at her own jokes.

Courtney is your average 19 yr old introvert who has a love for makeup, cats, cute stuff and sushi. Her hobbies include spending hours in front of the mirror applying makeup, crying, being a sassy bitch, sobbing over missing Mac x Marge makeup collection, holding onto her teen angst, blaming Tony Abbott for everything, rejecting adulthood, keeping away from other human beans and talking in third person.

Yeah, Mr White! Yeah, blogging bitch!
This blog has been created due to popular demand! I'm not entirely sure where this is going, if it will even go anywhere tbh!! My last blog had one post before I gave up... hashtag dedication.

I guess this will be a personal blog with beauty stuff like makeup of the days, reviews, shenanigans, life stuff, advice, things, all that jazz like shoobop sha wadda wadda yippity boom de boom, you know? You get me. You understand me.

Pleeeeaaaaaassssseeee give me suggestions on what I should post!! Until next time... you stay classy, San Diego.

♥♥♥ Courtney


10 comments:

  1. Omg yay! So happy you made this! You could do face of the day, monthly favourites, product reviews and personally I would read posts blaming Abbot for everything! Haha <3 good luck, 1 new follower here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me intrigued at cats but got my vote at blaming Tony Abbott. Just stalked the hell out of all your SM haha. Looking forward to more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been so stoked oh my gosh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your only 2 months 11 days older than me, you seem so full of wisdom! Beauty goodness I'm so excited to see where this goes !! Following (I'm also fellow brisbanite

    ReplyDelete